Selama libur lebaran kemarin, entah apa aja yang telah saya
lakukan sehingga kecintaan saya terhadap korea telah kembali. Well, saya ga
mencium bendera Korea atau niat ikut wamil, saya Cuma kembali menikmati
berbagai macam video, boy group, dan girl group korea. Padahal, dulu, saya
pernah bosen sampai tahap eneg banget. Semacam overdose mungkin yah. Tapi
sekarang, saya kembali addicted lagi.
Nah,
selama di rumah, adik saya emang suka memutar berbagai lagu korea yang menurut
saya enakeun sampai teu kaharti (ga dimegerti-red). Saat minggu kemarin saya
kembali ke Cimahi dan kembali berselancar untuk mencari yang menarik,
saya..berakhir..di channel youtube 1theK. Kemudian, saya iseng search
“Jooyoung”. Saya selalu jatuh hati dengan solois dengan genre R’nB. I am
growing up with them. Dan..saya nemu video kece [MV] Giriboy, Mad Clown, Jooyoung(기리보이, 매드클라운, 주영) _ 0 (YOUNG) (Feat. NO.MERCY(노머시)) “. Seketika fangirling.
I am an entertainment entusiast, cute boy
entusiast also. There were another singer caught my attention. At that time i
have no idea who he was. I even thought No Mercy was a boy group. The new one
perhaps, later on i found out No Mercy is a name for a survival game for
trainee to have their debut. As for the song i have watched hundreds time is a
single because they won one of a mission. I watched ALL episodes of No Mercy
and i also recognized one of the guy caught my eye. Kihyun. Hi Boy! Your fans
already spread across country. Congratulation.
I really want to review each
episodes of No Mercy since it’s not only entertaining but also taught me in a
fun way of how i should face my current life. Here, most of the guys there born
in 94, it means same age with me but their accomplishment in a whole new level
and they did not get them for free. They put a lot of hardwork, they sacrifice
their time, body, and mind in order to achieve a ‘DEBUTE’ word. In another
hand, me, though i have a high dream all i did is watching other’s
accomplishment and comparing with mine. After that, the cycle just happen
exactly the same. Watch – compare – disappointed –think - watch-.... a devil
cycle i have been living in a long time.
IT IS EITHER LIVE IT OR
LEAVE IT
My
obsession my not be a member of any girl group or an artist. It is as simple as
going to another country, living my live for a couple of time, contribute to
society so i will have no regret but grateful for my live. I don’t want my life
to be wasted. Do you think my obsession is unrealistic? Or not so obvious so
hard to get? Nah, i dont know myself. All i know is it is my time to stop
yelling “ OH MY GOD THAT PERSON IS AWESOME” , i’d rather say “I’m happy to be,
i love being with me, and I’m Proud to be me”.
It is always about self-accomplishment which lead you to
another new level.

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar